20 March 2012

Children's Books for Spring

Happy first day of Spring!

It's hard to believe that, only a few weeks ago, my kiddos at school were wearing coats, hats and gloves at recess and today they ran around in short sleeves and sandals! While this somewhat eerie reminder of global warming concerns me, I certainly welcome the warmer weather this Spring. My class has been suffering some major cabin/classroom fever and it's great to be able to finally take nature walks and play outside.

Today and tomorrow Trevor is out of town filming his documentary in NJ. So tonight, not sure what to do with myself, I went to Barnes and Noble to hang out and check out some new children's books. I always leave feeling so inspired and energized after reading picture books that I've decided to begin a monthly children's book post to share some of my current favorites. So for March, here are some lovely Spring children's books...




(inside page)




(inside page)











(inside page)

While browsing the craft book section I also came across this book, which I bought last year and forgot about. (I know. How could I have forgotten about it?) I'm excited to pick it back up and hopefully find some helpful tips to get my craft business going!



Well, I hope everyone, wherever you are, is enjoying the arrival of Spring. Have a great rest of the week!


P.S. What are you reading these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment