02 February 2012

I Love Mail!

After my trip home to Florida, it was tough returning to work after nearly a week of sun and sailing. Although, it's hard to stay grumpy once I walk in the door of my classroom and am engulfed by hugs from 3 and 4 year olds :)

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package in the mail on Tuesday. Did you know that I absolutely love mail? I LOVE recieving and sending letters, cards, and packages! Even when I return home to visit my family, my first instinct when I get out of the car in the driveway is to check our mailbox. Anyhow, I'd totally forgotten about an order I'd placed on Etsy a while back that was shipped from Hong Kong. It was thrilling to come home from a long day at work to an unusual package with tons of international stamps. (I'll post a photo of the package soon too, I can't help it!)

I ordered a new camera strap from iMo Shop on Etsy. I carry my camera with me a lot and thought it would be fun to have a cute strap to make it even more personal and unique. I went with this one. It's extremely well-made and comfortable to wear. It fits my Nikon3000 DSLR perfectly. Maybe now I'll stand out a little in the sea of black Nikons and Canons.



(Photos from iMo Shop on Etsy)



Do you carry a camera? What kind? I've also been considering a new camera bag eventually. There are some cute ones on Etsy. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment