05 May 2012

My new iPhone!

I realize it's been a while since I last updated. My hiatus is due largely in part to me being obsessed with my new iPhone. I finally made the leap from a flip phone to the celebrity of smart phones, the iPhone 4s. And can I just say, I think this is love. It has been fantastic having all my favorites at my fingertips. Now I can check up on my Etsy shop, update my blog (as I am now :) , check out Facebook, and not to mention my newest loves...Pinterest and Instagram! Oh, and I already have multiple cases. Having one more thing to accessorize could be dangerous, but fun :)

I also love the awesome camera apps and have been snapping away like crazy. Here are a few from the past week...

1 comment:

  1. Just got an iphone last week. I am in love with it...

    ReplyDelete