08 July 2012

Hello old friend!

Well hello there! It's been quite a while since my last post. Yes, I'm still obsessed with my new phone but that's not my only excuse. I've been very busy the past couple months. I went to Puerto Rico with Trevor's family, returned right in time for end-of-the-year family conferences, went home to FL for my baby brother's high school graduation (still can't believe it!), and have been busy with summer camp and field trips the past few weeks. Whew! To summarize best, I present you with a series of photos...

Our Sailing Adventure to Culebra, PR







 Jonathan's High School Graduation

Trevor and I at our friends' Kyle and Andie's Wedding

Peter Bradley Adams show in Westerly, RI

A cute photo of Pesto and I, just because :)

 A Saturday afternoon with Deb, Trev's mom and my dear friend

I think that pretty much sums up the happenings here lately. I'll try to be better at updating this blog regularly. I read blogs daily...just started slacking on writing my own I guess. Today Pesto has to get his rabies vaccine. Poor fella doesn't even know what his day will bring...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment